Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nicole Whittaker











ABOUT Nicole Whittaker
Artist Quote ~"I see nature as a beautifully painted portrait. My art is my way to show it." … Whittaker
Exhibitions:
*Brisbane art expo.
*Bundaberg art gallery: "the farmer remembers the somme"
*School of Art gallery: “Free Rein”
Published:
* Sketch media magazine – Artist Profile
* Australian Artist Magazine - Seascapes
* Member of Royal Queensland Art Society
* Member of EBSQ Self Representing Artists
* Member of Fine Art Registry
* Dotdotdash Magazine - Seascapes
Represented by:

* Ico Gallery - New York

* Artzwide - Buderim

* Cherokee House Galleria - Port Fairy

* Lioli gallery – Melbourne

* Stefan Maguran Gallery - Adelaide
Throughout my life I have lived all over Australia and have seen many different places before moving to where I currently live in Bundaberg Queensland. An award winning Artist, I paint using whichever tools feel right to portray the emotion of the piece and my art is shown in many Australian and International homes. The inspiration for my art comes from many sources, such as nature, dreams, my own imagination and the life I have lived.